Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Giving Thanks

I really don't know where to begin giving thanks. There has been an overwhelming outpouring of love, service, prayers and support by so many of you. We have only known for less than a week and I am amazed by the endless acts of service and sacrifices that you have made for us.
Thank you for all the ways you've reached out. Thank you for the emails, facebook messages and texts. Thank you for letting me cry on your shoulders, for crying with me over the phone. (Don't ever hesitate to call. I may not be able to answer every time, but I appreciate you thinking of me.) You'll never know what your words of encouragement have meant to me.

Thank you for the beautiful flowers on my porch. They remind me of my most cherished friendships.
Thank you for the meals and the priesthood blessings, for fasting for Chase.

Thank you for watching my other kids, for providing them with food, clothing, shelter, and love when Jeff and I couldn't be there.

Thank you all... we love you so much. We can feel your prayers.




Thanks for the plate, Jenny. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment